Bakshila FC has lifted the title of 11th Kepilashgadhi Bakshila running cup football tournament in Khotang district.
Bakshila defeated Solma sports club 2-0 in the final match played on Sunday.
Sushan Tamang and Saurav Karki scored apiece for the winners.
The champions received Nrs 2 lakh while runners up team got Nrs 99,911. Both semifinalist teams, Kharambu and Haleshi Tuwachung received Nrs 20,000 each.
Bickey Rai from the winning team became the most valuable player of the tournament. Sushan Tamang became the highest goal scorer. Both of them received Nrs 11,111.
Best GK: Rambo Chaudhary
Best DF: Bikram Limbu
Best MF: Dipak Bhusal
Best coach: Laxman Tamang
All of them got Nrs 5,011. MLA Rajan Rai, chairman of Kepilashgadhi rural municipality Krishna Kumar Rai and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
Bakshilla FC organized the championship, which was sponsored by Kepilashgadhi rural municipality.
- Khotang Football Academy Changes Face Of Their Playing Field
- Khotang XI Football Club Formed
- Khotang: Bakshila FC Vs Solma Sports Club In The Final Of 11st Kepilashgadhi Cup
- Khotang: 11th Kepilashgadhi Bakshila Running Cup From Falgun 22
- Khotang: Khamakha Kharchung Samaj, Kharambu Sports Enter Final Of Holesung, Janakraj Rai Marga Gold Cup