Dhankuta women's team has entered semifinals of Sukhani martyr memorial gold cup football tournament in Jhapa.
Dhankuta defeated Parijat women's team 4-3 (PSO) in quarterfinal match played at Arjundhara on Saturday.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Rima Tamang became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Letang women's is playing against Myanglung sports development committee, Terathum today.
Sukhani martyr memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,25,000.
- Philippines Qualify For The Final Round Of AFC Asian Cup 2022 India
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Bangladesh In Second Friendly
- AIFF Hires Former Sweden National Team Coach For Its Women's Team
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward Number 2 Office Distribute sporting Gears To Mt Everest Sporting Club
- Nepal Women's Team Coach GP Calls Up 45 Players For AFC Women's Asian Cup Qualifiers
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls