Hetauda football academy has lifted the title of Parsa gold cup football tournament.
Hetauda football academy defeated Parsagadhi yuwa sports club in sudden death to lift the title in Parsa district recently.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
- Nepal Government Separates Nrs 7 Crore For Renovation Of 15K Seater Narayani Stadium
- Parsa: Yuwa Sports Club Beats Birta XI Star Club In District League
- Parsa: 2nd Parsagadhi To Start From Magh 24
- 2nd Bishal Memorial Gold Cup: Himalayan Sherpa Club Enters SFs
- Parsa: 2nd Bishal Memorial Gold Cup Kicks Off