Twelve teams have been confirmed for 4th Rajarshi Janak gold cup football tournament.
Bagmati municipality and Bagmati youth club, Sarlahi are jointly organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh. Runners up team will get Nrs 5 lakh.
12 teams from Nepal, India and Bhutan are taking part in the event.
The participating teams are: Nepal Police club, Jawalakhel youth club, New Road Team, Bagmati municipality Red, Planning Boys Kathmandu, Far West XI, Boys Union Club, Chitwan XI, Nawa Jana Jagriti Simara, Bagmati youth club Blue, Kanchanjunga FC India and Urgen Academy FC Bhutan.
Club's general secretary Sagar Mainali said that they had almost completed the preparation.
"We are ready for the event. We are preparing well to make the opening ceremony grand. We expect support from all to make the event successful", said Mainali.
The best player of the tournament will get Nrs 51,000. The organizers will honor one senior player from Sarlahi with one motorbike.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event and will stream all matches LIVE on its platform.
- Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa - VIDEO
- Bagmati Youth Club & Bagmati Municipality Thanks All For Making 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup Successful
- Bijaya Ghalan Receives Bagmati PoY Award
- Jumanu Rai Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
- Nepal Police Club Clinches Title Of 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa