All Nepal Football Association (ANFA)'s competition committee has decided to limit the number of players that the clubs can send out on a loan for mofasal gold cups.
According to the association, clubs now can loan out just five players (IN/OUT).
"Contract of the players for the recently held Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial League 2076 will last till the month of Jestha of the year 2077. A club can loan out a Nepalese player to maximum two clubs while a foreign player can be loaned out to only one club for the tournamnets in districts", ANFA said in a release.
- FIFA & AFC Prez Holds Webinar With SAFF Presidents
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Reappointed NSC Member Secy
- Makwanpur DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Referees
- Ramesh Kumar Silwal Re-Appointed As Member Secretary At National Sports Council
- Suspended Ganesh Thapa's Mistreatment Of Senior Journo Hits International Media
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium