Bhat Bhateni Holding company, the sole authorized distributor of New Balance products, held the campaign closure and draw event of “Road to Anfield” program on Thursday in Kathmandu.
The company selected five lucky winners:
1) Guman Singh Gurung, Pokhara
2) Sandip Siwakoti, Morang
3) Kumar KC, Bhaktapur
4) Rivek Man Manandhar, Bhaktapur
5) Rajan Ale, Jitpur Butwal
The selected players will get a chance to watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace match an Anfield.
The draw was held in the presence of renowned sports personalities; NSJF 1st VP/General secy of Three Star Club Mr. Sanjeeb Shilpakar, SAG gold medalist Sujal Shrestha, former cricket captain Paras Khadka, Nepal basket team captain Sadina Shrestha and Lawn tennis player Prerana Koirala.
The campaign was managed by New Balance Nepal in association with standard chartered bank. Coca-Cola supported the campaign.
- Pitch Invador Ranjan Thapa: Honestly, It Wasn't For Publicity !
- Khalti Giving Away Cash Prizes To The Exciting Fan Of The Match In Gold Cups !
- Fans Group, Hamro Football Nepal Organizes Special Program For Pakistan Bound Four Players
- Arsenal Nepal Conducts Membership Distribution Program
- Hamro Football Nepal Provides Jerseys To Its Players For Tadpole Futsal Tournament