Bhat Bhateni Holding company, the sole authorized distributor of New Balance products, held the campaign closure and draw event of “Road to Anfield” program on Thursday in Kathmandu.
The company selected five lucky winners:
1) Guman Singh Gurung, Pokhara
2) Sandip Siwakoti, Morang
3) Kumar KC, Bhaktapur
4) Rivek Man Manandhar, Bhaktapur
5) Rajan Ale, Jitpur Butwal
The selected players will get a chance to watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace match an Anfield.
The draw was held in the presence of renowned sports personalities; NSJF 1st VP/General secy of Three Star Club Mr. Sanjeeb Shilpakar, SAG gold medalist Sujal Shrestha, former cricket captain Paras Khadka, Nepal basket team captain Sadina Shrestha and Lawn tennis player Prerana Koirala.
The campaign was managed by New Balance Nepal in association with standard chartered bank. Coca-Cola supported the campaign.
- Fan Group - EPL Ramailo Nepal Donates Nrs 55,550 For Gautam Buddha International Cricket Stadium
- Wanna Go To UK To Watch EPL Match? Just A Day Left In The Campaign !
- Wanna Go To UK To Watch Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace Match ? Just 8 Days Left !
- Bhatbhateni Says They Are Excited To Receive Overwhelming Response In Road To Anfield Campaign
- Do You Want To Become The Official Fan Of Three Star Club ?