Nepal national team will start training session from March 1, said ANFA.
Head coach Yohan Kalin has already selected 31-member preliminary squad. The selected players will be busy for two weeks in domestic tournaments before reporting to the camp.
The selected players are:
Bikesh Kuthu, Bishal Shrestha, Alan Neupane, Rajeen Dhimal, Suman Aryal, Amit Tamang, Saroj Dahal, Ajit Bhandari, Tshiring Gurung, Bikash Khawas, Ananta Tamang, Devendra Tamang, Dilen Loktan, Bishal Rai 'B', Sesehang Angdembe, Tej Tamang, Bikram Lama, Subash Gurung, Mikchen Tamang, Pujan Uparkoti, Arik Bista, Sujal Shrestha, Ravi Paswan, Sunil Bal, Anjan Bista, George Prince Karki, Darshan Gurung, Bharat Khawas, Nawayug Shrestha, Asish Lama and Bimal Rana.
Nepal will host Chinese Taipei and Australia in the second leg match at the Dashrath Stadium on 26th March and 31st March, 2020 respectively.
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
- Nepal National Team Training Starts From August 17
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium