Team Lhotshampa has lifted the title of Tenzing-Hillary cup in New Zealand.
Team Lhotshampa defeated Nepal United FC in the final match played recently.
The champions received NZD 1800 while runners up team walked away with NZD 1200. Gorkhali FC Hamilton became third and received NZD 800. Fourth placed team, FC Khukuri got NZD 400.
Himalions FC received the plate champions trophy plus NZD 400. NBOP got the fair play award plus NZD 500.
Nepalese Association in Bay of Plenty (NABOP) and THC committee organized the championship.
- Former Nepal U17 Defender Abhisek Verma Makes I-League Debut For Punjab FC
- Kiran Chemjong's Punjab FC Suffers Defeat In A Row
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2021 On February 6 & 7
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Starts I-League 2021 Season With A Win
- UAE: 1st Samriddhi Kaski Football Tournament Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal !