Dharan 17 has created history by winning Godhuli running cup third time in a row.
Dharan 17 defeated Dharan 16 5-4 on penalties at Dharan stadium on Saturday to secure the trophy.
Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Man of the final match: Manish Basnet (Dharan 16)
Best GK: Sujan Rai (Dharan 17)
Best DF: Jalan Subba (Dharan 16)
Best MF: Subindra Rai (Dharan 17)
Rising player: Kishor Rai (Dharan 17)
Best coach: Yogen Rai (Dharan 17) All of them got Nrs 5500 each.
Highest goal scorer: Milan Rai (Dharan 17)
MVP: Milan Rai (Dharan 17)
Rai received Nrs 17,500 for both awards.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,111 and runners up team got Nrs 55,555.
Dharan mayor Tilak Rai, ANFA sr. VP and province 1 chief Kishor Jhapali and other guests distributed prizes to the winners. Godhuli club organized the championship in which wards from Dharan took part.
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
- Sunsari: New Star FC Supports Barahkshetra Municipality With Nrs 55,555
- Sunsari: Eleven Arrows Provides Monetary Support To Duhabi Municipality
- Morang: Nehareeka College Biratnagar Wins Title Of Inter College U21 Championship
- Suraj BK Adjudged The MVP; Receives One Scooter
Another Stadium In Nepal !