Gandaki province level inter club football championship got underwat at Lahachowk, Kaski on Wednesday.
Hosts Machhapuchre Trishakti united club defeated Baglung XI 4-3 on penalties to enter second round. Nishan Thapa became the man of the match.
Earlier, sports minister Jagat Bahadur Sunar inaugurated the championship. He also promised to release Nrs 5m fund for the renovation of the grounds.
12 teams are taking part in the event, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,55,555.
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium