Jitu Basnet KAKA has been appointed "GoalNepal Ambassador" in USA.
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa said they had honored Kaka with the post for his dedication and love towards Nepalese football and timely support to GoalNepal for its activities.
Jitu Basnet, who is a certified US soccer referee and supporter of Nepalese football, will work together with GoalNepal Foundation for the development of Nepalese football.
"We would like to welcome Kaka in our family. Kaka is now our main contact person in USA. It's our duty to work together and help Nepalese football grow. We need support from people like Kaka for the movement", said CEO Thapa.
GoalNepal is soon appointing more ambassadors in various countries.
"We need more GoalNepal ambassadors for Nepalese football. We will soon appoint ambassadors in various countries where Nepalese expats are living. We need their support for the development of Nepalese football", added Thapa.
If you want to join hands with GoalNepal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know more about GoalNepal Foundation CLICK HERE
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai
- Nepal XI & Campsie FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 39,298
- Rochester 11 FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports African Players With Daily Essentials
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000