GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has supported referees from Panchthar district.
The foundation provided a complete referee set for four to Swotantra club in Panchthar. It also provided referee changing board, football pump, whistles and card holders.
GoalNepal province 1 chief Ramesh Samadarshi handed over the gears to the club recently.
CEO of GoalNepal foundation, Bikram Thapa said, “Our intention is to help young referees from districts to move forward. We want them to choose refeering as a profession and make their living".
The club has thanked GoalNepal and its foundation for the valuable support.
GoalNepal is supporting youth academy, women football, district FAs, community schools, referees and coaches every month. It has so far reached out to 31 districts and is planning to complete project in all 77 districts.
Want to know more about GoalNepal Foundation? CLICK HERE
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 6,34,113 To Samikchya Magar
- GoalNepal Ends Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; More Than Nrs 6 Lakh Raised
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 10,000
- Jitu Basnet KAKA Appointed GoalNepal Ambassador In USA