Nepal Army women's team defeated Bhutan women's team 2-0 to enter final of CoAS 7th Women's championship in Lalitpur.
Puja Lama (10')and Bimala Chaudhary (84') scored apiece for departmental side.
Army will play against Nepal APF in the final match on Wednesday.
The champions will get Nrs 3 lakh.
Nepal Army is organizing the championship.
- Red Star FC Jhapa Supports Women's Team From Taplejung
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa: Karna Singh Sonam Memorial Women's Team Enters Final Of Sukhani Martyr Cup
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Enters Final Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa: Karna Singh Sonam Memorial Club Taplejung Enters SFs Of Sukhani Martyr Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls