Nepal APF women's team has entered final of CoAS 7th international women's championship.
Nepal APF defeated Nepal Police 5-2 in first semifinal match played on Monday morning.
Sabitra Bhandari scored a hat trick while Anita Basnet scored another for the winners.
Nisha Sunuwar and Ghim Kumari scored apiece for NPC.
In second semifinal match, Nepal Army will play against Bhutan today.
Nepal Army is organizing the championship.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls