Nepal APF women's team has entered final of CoAS 7th international women's championship.
Nepal APF defeated Nepal Police 5-2 in first semifinal match played on Monday morning.
Sabitra Bhandari scored a hat trick while Anita Basnet scored another for the winners.
Nisha Sunuwar and Ghim Kumari scored apiece for NPC.
In second semifinal match, Nepal Army will play against Bhutan today.
Nepal Army is organizing the championship.
- Red Star FC Jhapa Supports Women's Team From Taplejung
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa: Karna Singh Sonam Memorial Women's Team Enters Final Of Sukhani Martyr Cup
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Enters Final Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa: Karna Singh Sonam Memorial Club Taplejung Enters SFs Of Sukhani Martyr Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls