Nepal APF women's team has entered semifinals of CoAS 7th international women's championship.
Nepal APF defeated Nepal Army 4-2 on Friday to enter semifinals as group winner.
In another match, Province No 1, Nepal defeated Sikkim 2-0.
Nepal Army is organizing the championship.
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
- Friendly Match - Nepal U15 Vs Bhutan U15 - LIVE
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS