GoalNepal can confirm that most of the SAG gold medal winning Nepal U23 players aren't playing against visiting J-League U22 team in a friendly match.
Instead, ANFA is forming a team with reserve players and some junior players. The name of the team will be - Nepal Blue.
Nepal U19 coach Meghraj KC will lead the team.
J-League U22 will play first friendly match tomorrow at Dasharath stadium and will again meet Manang Marshyangdi Club on December 15, 2019.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA