GoalNepal can confirm that most of the SAG gold medal winning Nepal U23 players aren't playing against visiting J-League U22 team in a friendly match.
Instead, ANFA is forming a team with reserve players and some junior players. The name of the team will be - Nepal Blue.
Nepal U19 coach Meghraj KC will lead the team.
J-League U22 will play first friendly match tomorrow at Dasharath stadium and will again meet Manang Marshyangdi Club on December 15, 2019.
- Sports Minister Jagat Bishwokarma: MP Pradip Yadav Has Misunderstanding About ANFA Project
- MP Pradip Yadav Takes Patriotism Issue To Assembly
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium