Everest club and Makwanpur women's football team have entered final of late Jagdish Khadka memorial cup in Narayangadh, Chitwan.
Hanami Everest Club defeated Panchakanya FC A 4-2 in the first semifinal match played on Thursday.
In the second match, Makwanpur women's sidelined Bagmati FC, Sarlahi in sudden death to enter final.
Final match will be played tomorrow. The champions will get Nrs 40,000.
- Sabitra Bhandari & Other Internationals Return To APF Camp In Country's Fight Against COVID Pandemic
- AFC Aims To Strengthen Women’s Football With Data-driven Approach
- Red Star FC Jhapa Supports Women's Team From Taplejung
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa: Karna Singh Sonam Memorial Women's Team Enters Final Of Sukhani Martyr Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls