Everest club and Makwanpur women's football team have entered final of late Jagdish Khadka memorial cup in Narayangadh, Chitwan.
Hanami Everest Club defeated Panchakanya FC A 4-2 in the first semifinal match played on Thursday.
In the second match, Makwanpur women's sidelined Bagmati FC, Sarlahi in sudden death to enter final.
Final match will be played tomorrow. The champions will get Nrs 40,000.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls