Men’s football fixtures of 13th SA Games has been changed after India snub to the event.
Now the event will start from December 2 at Dasharath stadium.
Bangladesh will play against Bhutan in the opening match at 1 PM NST and Maldives will play against Sri Lanka at 5 PM NST.
Here is the match fixtures:
This fixture has shocked football lovers as the participating teams have to play every alternate days in first two round matches.
If you go through the FIFA rule:
1. The venues, dates and kick-off times of the matches shall be proposed by the Organising Association, subject to the approval of the FIFA Organising Committee.
2. The FIFA Organising Committee shall fix the dates and venues of the matches, allowing each team a minimum rest period of 48 hours between matches.
In this tournament, teams are playing their second match in just a gap of 24 hours.
Organizers may say that the event is not sanctioned by AFC and FIFA but the organizers should respect the norms of the game when you are hosting international tournament.
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division Reveals One National Team Player Is COVID Positive !
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- COVID Pandemic: ANFA Office Is Closed For A Week
- ANFA Speeds Up Webinar To Make Its District Coaches Active
- ANFA Postpones General Assembly Citing Government's Directives
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium