Himalayan FC has been authorized by Malaysian sports ministry.
Club president Santosh Karki told GoalNepal that Malaysia sports ministry has authorized the club.
The club will soon host international tournament.
"We will soon organize an international tournament. We would like to thank Malaysian sports ministry for the recognition. We would also like to thank all Nepalese expats for their kind support", said Karki.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League