National sports council of Nepal has covered accident insurance of all players, officials, coaches, referees and volunteers taking part in 13th SA Games.
The council tied up with IME General insurance for the coverage worth Nrs 5 lakh (Approx 4500 USD).
Nepal is hosting the games from December 1-10 in three cities, Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur. More than 5000 players & officials are coming to Nepal for the games.
Council memeber secretary Ramesh Kumar Silwal and Yugesh Bhakta Bade Shrestha from IME General insurance signed in the deal in Kathmandu on Monday.
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division Reveals One National Team Player Is COVID Positive !
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- COVID Pandemic: ANFA Office Is Closed For A Week
- ANFA Speeds Up Webinar To Make Its District Coaches Active
- ANFA Postpones General Assembly Citing Government's Directives
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium