National sports council of Nepal has covered accident insurance of all players, officials, coaches, referees and volunteers taking part in 13th SA Games.
The council tied up with IME General insurance for the coverage worth Nrs 5 lakh (Approx 4500 USD).
Nepal is hosting the games from December 1-10 in three cities, Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur. More than 5000 players & officials are coming to Nepal for the games.
Council memeber secretary Ramesh Kumar Silwal and Yugesh Bhakta Bade Shrestha from IME General insurance signed in the deal in Kathmandu on Monday.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey Conducts Bangabandhu Gold Cup SF Match Between Burundi & Bangladesh
- ANFA Finally Condemns Deepak Manange's Unruly Act
- ANFA DFAs Start Protesting Against Controversial MLA Gurung
- ANFA, England FA Sign A Deal For A Friendly Match
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated