National sports council of Nepal has covered accident insurance of all players, officials, coaches, referees and volunteers taking part in 13th SA Games.
The council tied up with IME General insurance for the coverage worth Nrs 5 lakh (Approx 4500 USD).
Nepal is hosting the games from December 1-10 in three cities, Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur. More than 5000 players & officials are coming to Nepal for the games.
Council memeber secretary Ramesh Kumar Silwal and Yugesh Bhakta Bade Shrestha from IME General insurance signed in the deal in Kathmandu on Monday.
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium