Nepal national team is about to leave Thimphu, Bhutan.
Team will reach Paro first before boarding the plane to Kathmandu. They will land the capital this afternoon.
Before moving to Thimphu, team appreciated team bus drive Mr. Sarun with team jersey signed by the players and signed footballs to team hotel, Ariya.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs