Peace Point Boarding School is organizing 4th 361 Peace Point cup from today.
The event will be played at Sanogaucharan ground.
School Principal Ms. Ishu Gurung said they organized the event to provide platform to the talented players.
"Peace Point school is serious about good education. Sports is also an education. So we are organizing this event", said principal Gurung.
There are 22 teams in boys category and 12 teams in girls category. The champions will get Nrs 25,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 15,000. Third placed team will get Nrs 10,000.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM