AFC has approved Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu as the venue for Nepal Vs Kuwait match in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
ANFA said on Monday that AFC had confimed the venue.
ANFA moved to Thimpu after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium. National sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games.
Kuwait was reluctant to play in Thimpu citing long travel, cold weather and high altitude but AFC sent the letter to ANFA and Bhutan FA, confirming the venue.
The match will be played on November 19, 2019.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium