Nepal U19 played 0-0 draw against Kyrgyz Republic in AFC U19 championship qualifiers 2020 in Tehran today.
After losing two straight defeats, Nepal were already crashed out from the event and were playing for a pride against Kyrgyz Republic.
Kyrgyz Republic still has chance to go through as best runners up among participating teams as they have four points from three matches.
Iran will play against Jordan tonight to see the group winner.
- Nepal U19 Returns Home From Iran
- Nepal U19 Striker Dipesh Ale Magar Out From The Field For Three Weeks
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal Today
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Crashes Out After Losing To Iran
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers