Nepal U19 is playing against Kyrgyz Republic U19 in AFC U19 championship qualifiers today in Tehran, Iran.
The match will be played at PAS stadium at 5 PM Nepali time.
Kyrgyz Republic have chance to go through second round whereas Nepal has already crashed out from the qualifiers after two consecutive loss.
There are Iran, UAE, Kyrgyz Republic and Nepal in the group.
- Nepal U19 Returns Home From Iran
- Nepal U19 Striker Dipesh Ale Magar Out From The Field For Three Weeks
- Nepal U19 Plays Stalemate Against Kyrgyz Republic U19
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Crashes Out After Losing To Iran
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers