Nepal U19 is playing against hosts Iran U19 today in AFC U19 championship qualifiers.
The match will be played at PAS stadium in Tehran at 8 PM Nepali time.
Nepal had suffered 4-0 loss at the hands of UAE in its first match on November 6. Iran defeated Kyrgyz Republic 3-0.
There are Nepal, Iran, UAE and Kyrgyz Republic in the group.
Tajikistan have already qualified as Group C winners while Group G kicked off on Saturday. Group A of the Qualifiers - featuring Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Kuwait and Pakistan - has been postponed with new dates to be announced in due course.
The 11 group winners and four best runners-up will join hosts Uzbekistan in the 2020 Finals.
Should Uzbekistan finish either top of Group F of the Qualifiers or are among the best four second-placed teams, the fifth best runners-up will qualify.
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
- ANFA Conducting Open Trials For U20 National Team Selection
- Nepal U20 Groups With Bhutan, Bahrain, Bangladesh & Qatar In U20 Asian Cup Uzbekistan 2023™ Group B Qualifiers
- U-19 Women's National Team Plays Friendly Against Senior Team
- Nepal U19 Returns Home From Iran
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers