Former National player Shiva Khadka
has joined hands with GoalNepal for the development of Nepalese football.
GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has announced support to Mayur youth club in Bardiya district.
The club is focused on youth football development but they lack basic resources.
The foundation will provide 15 original Adidas footballs and jersey set for 20 to the club.
Former national player Khadka - who resides in Japan - has supported GoalNepal for the project. He has provided Nrs 48,000.
GoalNepal will soon handover the gears to the club.
GoalNepal is supporting youth academy, women football, district FAs, community schools, referees and coaches every month. It has reached out to 27 districts and is planning to complete project in all 77 districts.
Want to know more about GoalNepal Foundation? CLICK HERE
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 6,34,113 To Samikchya Magar
- GoalNepal Ends Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; More Than Nrs 6 Lakh Raised
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 10,000
- Jitu Basnet KAKA Appointed GoalNepal Ambassador In USA