Nepal U23 wasted lead twice to play 2-2 draw against Myanmar U23 in a friendly match played at Qatar Sports Ground on Friday night.
Coach Bal Gopal Maharjan fielded in three senior players; Bikram Lama, Nawayug Shrestha & Sujal Shrestha. Nepal took a playful lead in the every second minute through Ananta Tamang.
Tamang headed the ball home utilizing a corner kick taken by Sujal Shrestha.
Myanmar leveled the sore in 40th minute through Lwin Moe.
Nepal U23 coach Bal Gopal Maharjan fielded in Rein Subba in the place of Nawayug Shrestha in lemon break. Subba paid the devident by scoring a cheeky goal in 60th minute.
But the story was same. Team Nepal couldn't hold the lead and gave away goal in 64th minute. Lwin Moe struck again to level the score for Myanmar.
Nepal is preparing for South Asian Games while Myanmar is preparing for ASEAN Games.
Nepal is hosting SA Games in December later this year.
- Nepal U23 Team Provides Nrs 10,000 To Ailing Samikchya Magar
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
- J-League U22 Team Arrives Kathmandu For A Friendly Series
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games