Nepal U18 skipper Jaya Gurung says morale is high in the team ahead of SAFF U18 championship 2019.
Nepal is hosting the event from Friday at Nepal APF grounds, Halchowk. It will take on Maldives in the opener.
"We have improved as a team. In fact, everybody have worked really hard in the team. We are ready to go", said Gurung, Brigade Boys Club player.
"We are the defending champions and our plan is definitely to defend the title. Most importantly, we are playing at home and the morale is high in the team", added Gurung.
The match will kick off at 3 PM.
- Nepal U20 Coach Meghraj KC: We Can't Think About The Final Now
- Nepal U20 Team Reaches Bhubaneshowr, India For SAFF U20 Championship
- No Surgery Needed For Dipesh Chamling Rai; Discharged From Hospital
- Dipesh Chamling Rai Ruled Out From Nepal U20 Squad
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers