Metro Nepal yuwa club is organizing open 7-A-side football championship in Pokhara from Ashoj 10.
The championship, which will be played at Majheri Patan, Pokhara, has a winning purse of Nrs 1,55,555. Runners up team will get Nrs 75,555.
Two semifinalist teams will get Nrs 10,000 each. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Nrs 7,000. Best player in other categories will get Nrs 5,000 each.
According to tournament coordinator Ekendra Kunwar, team registration fee is Nrs 7,000.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium