Star Nepal midifelder Rohit Chand is arriving Kathmandu today from Indonesia.
He is joining Nepal national team for upcoming FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers, which is starting from September 5, 2019. Nepal will open the campaign taking on Kuwait in Kuwait city.
He will join the team on Friday.
Chand plays for Persija Jakarta in Indonesia Liga 1. He is the only Nepal international who has won league title outside South Asia.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs