Defending champions Red Star FC has entered final of 4th Pathivara gold cup football tournament in Fungling, Taplejung.
Red Star FC sidelined Dangihat FC 4-3 on penalties on Thursday to enter final. Both teams had played 1-1 draw in regulation time.
Final match will be played tomorrow. Red Star will play against Eleven Arrows, Sunsari.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 3,11,111 and the runners up team will get Nrs 1,51,000.
- Fungling: Taplejung DFA Office Gutted In Inferno
- Taplejung: Eleven Arrows Win Title Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Eleven Arrows Sunsari Enters FINAL Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Red Star FC Enters SFs Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Eleven Arrows Enter SFs Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
Red Star FC Wins Title Of 3rd Pathivara Gold Cup