Nepal has been grouped with Bhutan, Maldives and Pakistan in SAFF U18 championship.
SAFF held draw in Dhaka on Thursday. Nepal is hosting the championship from September 20-29 at APF stadium, Halchowk.
Group 'A': Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives & Pakistan.
Group 'B': Bangladesh, India & Srilanka.
Top two teams from the group will play semifinals.
Nepal are the defending champions. Nepal will play against Pakistan in the opening match at 11 AM.
- Manish Dangi Scores A Brace As Nepal U18 Beats Kaski League Champions In A Friendly
- Nepal U18 Sets Camp In Pokhara For SAFF U18 Championship 2019
- Nepal U18 Coach Chet Narayan Shrestha Reduces Squad To 25; Camp In Pokhara
- Manish Dangi Arrives Kathmandu From South Korea For SAFF U18 Championship
- Nepal U18 Coach Chet Narayan Shrestha: We Want To Defend The Title
MANISH DANGI - I HAVE COME TO FULFILL MY DAD's DREAM