Some Japanese kids met Nepal international Bikram Lama on Sunday at ANFA complex, Satdobato, Lalitpur.
The reason behind meeting him was to do their project work.
According to player Lama, kids' school has given them a project work in their vacation to Nepal.
They have to submit an assignment about the struggle and success story of Nepal national team player.
Lama said he was happy to share his story.
Head of elite youth Nabin Maharjan coordinated the program.
- Nepal Vs England C Friendly Match Postponed Until Further Notice
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
- Nepal National Team Starts Prep For Chinese Taipei & Australia Clash
- Nepal International GK Alan Neupane Leaves Football For Australia !
- With AFC Calling For Emergency Meetings, How About Nepal's Matches Against Chinese Taipei & Australia?
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs