Chandrapur municipality has supported ladies football players with sporting gears.
Chandrapur municipality deputy mayor Ramrati Chaudhary provided track-suits and bag each to 60 players amid a program organized in Chandrapur on Sunday.
ANFA province 2 coordinator Nepal Karki, Rautahat DFA president and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is also constructing first ever women's football academy at Chandrapur with the support from FIFA.
- Rautahat DFA Constructs Its Office With FIFA Grassroots Infra Development Fund
- Rautahat: Province 2 Government Quarantines 36 India Returnee At ANFA Women's Academy
- Hosts Chandrapur Wins Title Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship
- Rajani Thokar Adjudged The Most Valuable Player Of Dy Mayor Cup; Receives One Scooty
- Rautahat: Waling Vs Chandrapur In The Final Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship