Grassroots football program got underway in Saptari district.
Nepal Army's 27th Brigade is partnering with ANFA for the program.
More than 50 kids are taking part in the program.
ANFA has supported the Brigade with sporting gears.
The program is also under military public cooperation.
- Nepal Has 25 Plus AFC A Licensed Coaches But Why Its Youth System Is A Failure ?
- Province 5 CM League Organizing Committee Formed
- ANFA, Gorkha Municipality Sign Deal To Build A Training Centre
- ANFA Starts Construction Of Drainage At Chyasal Stadium
- ANFA Has Gone Too Low; No Training Kit For Players Called For SAFF U18 Championship
VERY VERY SLOW CONSTRUCTION OF CHYASAL STADIUM | 10K SEATER