Sangam club has started football training program at Machapokhari ground, Pokhara.
There are 60 kids in the program.
Club president Shiva Gurung (Maya), Anish Tamang and Rim Gurung will train the players.
Ward number 13 chairman Darshan Lama inuagurated the program on Saturday.
ANFA Kaski president Milan Gurung handed over six footballs and former national player and coach Rajendra Tamang also provided sporting gears to the club.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium