Nepal has stepped four position down to 165 in FIFA world ranking.
FIFA published the ranking on Friday.
Here is the ranking of South Asian countries:
Afghanistan: 149 (unchanged)
Sri Lanka: 201
India, Afghanistan, Maldives and Bhutan are unchanged at 101st,149th position, 151 and 186th position.
Nepal has dropped four position down to 165. Pakistan has slipped five position down to 205.
Bangladesh has climbed five position up to 186. Sri Lanka has ascended one position up to 201.
IR Iran stands on the first, Japan on second and Korea Republic on the third position among Asian countries.
Belgium are atop while France and Brazil are in second and third position respectively in FIFA World Ranking.
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Second Half Lapses Cost Nepal 3-0 Loss
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers - Jordan Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- Nepal’s First XI Against Jordan Announced; Bimal Gharti Magar Is Starting
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Jordan Vs Nepal - H-2-H
- Nepal Completes Prep For Jordan Clash
Nepal National Team Lands Sydney, Australia