Nepal coach Johan Kalin feels happy to score "first goal".
In four matches that Nepal played under his rein, Nepal have played two draws and two loss. And a goal against Chinese Taipei was the first one for him.
"It's really good that we scored a goal. My first goal with the team. Boys showed character to come back to the game. I like the attitude of the players. They played their hearts out", said Kalin in post match after playing 1-1 draw.
"It was really a good game. To be honest, we have a long way to go. We are building our team for future. We have young players in the team and they need time to develop. We have taken step-by-step. We are working on to shape the team. Then we will add pressing game, will add some tactical elements. So far we have built a strong organization. Now we will start with the pressing game. It's a work in progress", added Kalin.
Chinese Taipei coach Lois Lonchaster said they were not happy with the result.
"We are not content with the result. We were home team and we expected better result. It was really a good game. From here we will try to improve more", said Lonchaster.
- Nepal National Team Players Celebrate Guru Purnima At ANFA Complex
- FC Reale World Distributes Football Boots Worn By J-League Players To Nepal Internationals
- Nepal National Team Training - VIDEO
- Nepal Gears Up For Upcoming FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
- Dasharath Stadium Might Not Be Available For National Team In FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
Nepal Gears Up For Upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers