Supreme, Gothatar & Gandhi Adarsha Ma VI have won their respective matches in 2nd Kaustuv cup football tournament in Kathmandu.
Supreme defeated Highland school 2-0 in the first match played on Friday.
Sagun Baniya became the player of the match. In the second match, Gothatar defeated Golden Bud 2-1. Umesh Khatri became the player of the match.
In the third match of the day, Gandhi Adarsha defeated Annapurna school 3-0.
Kaustuv school is organizing the championship.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM