Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet will return home on Saturday.
They helped Setu FC to lift the title of Indian women's league.
Bhandari scored twice as Setu FC defeated Manipur Police in the final match played on Wednesday.
Bhandari scored fifteen goals in the competition. Bala Devi receive the highest goal scorer award with 25 goals.
- Rohit Chand Adjudged Man Of The Match In Persija Jakarta Win In Indonesia Liga 1
- UAE: Dashain Cup On September 27
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Enjoys Win Over High Quality In Bhutan National League
- Kiran Chemjong's Trial With Fujieda MYFC Started; Playing An Important Match On August 24
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League