Striker-cum-winger Abhisek Rijal is a promising player who have just made it to final cut to national team.
Rijal said it was proud moment for him to make a place in the team.
"It feels good. It's big honor for me to don national shirt. It's my dad's dream too.
"I am happy to make a place but I know I have to work hard", said Rijal.
- Nepal Steps Four Position Down To 165 In FIFA World Ranking
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualification Round Two Draw In July
- Team Nepal Returning Home Today
- 30 Nepalese Students Deserve Round Of Applause For Supporting Gorkhali In Kaohsiung
- Nepal Coach Johan Kalin: My Boys Showed Character Against Chinese Taipei
Nepal Midfielder Bishal Rai Says New Players Will Do Good