Striker-cum-winger Abhisek Rijal is a promising player who have just made it to final cut to national team.
Rijal said it was proud moment for him to make a place in the team.
"It feels good. It's big honor for me to don national shirt. It's my dad's dream too.
"I am happy to make a place but I know I have to work hard", said Rijal.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium