Chyasal youth club has sidelined Nepal APF 2-1 to enter final of Roj Bahini Chandragiri gold cup football tournament.
Chyasal's striker Armand scored both goals for the winners.
Armand opened the firing in 26th minute for Chyasal. Pradip Lama leveled the score in 33rd minute.
Armand scored the match winner in 76th minute.
Chyasal defender Chirring Gurung became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Chyasal will play against Saraswoti youth club in the final match on Sunday.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM