GoalNepal can confirm that Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has approved the request of Chinese Taipei to play a friendly match against Nepal.
The match will be played at Kaohsiung, Chinese Taipei on June 6.
ANFA hasn't said anything about the match.
However, it has been confirmed that AFC approved the request from Chinese Taipei on Friday morning.
New Nepal coach Johan Kalin has already taken the charge of the team and they recently played two match friendly series against Kuwait. (0-0, 0-1).
Nepal has already started preparation for second round FIFA World Cup qualification and AFC Asian Cup 2023 qualifiers.
The FA has planned to play as many as friendly matches before the qualifiers.
Nepal are ranked 161 while Chinese Taipei are in 125th position.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs