B13 has clinched the title of 3rd Biren memorial & 13th BT cup football tournament in Pokhara.
B13 defeated Tara FC 2-1 in the final match played on Monday.
The champions received Nrs 1,31,111 while runners up team walked away with Nrs 80,111.
Shiva Subedi became the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
The best players are:
Best GK: Sandesh Gurung
Best DF: Hari Gurung
Best MF: Govin Thapa
Highest goal scorer: Bijaya Shrestha
All of them got Nrs 3,000 cash each.
Religion FC received the fair play award along with Nrs 7,000 cash.
Buddha yuwa tole organized the event.
- 5,000 Seats Installed At Grandstand Type Pokhara Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium Parapet Takes Shape (With Pictures)
- NSC Member Rajesh Gurung: We Will Host Women’s Football At Pokhara Stadium
- Grandstand Installation Begins At Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
Very New Update From Pokhara Stadium