Tara FC, Gairi United, B13 and Religion FC have entered semifinals of 3rd Biren memorial & 13th BT Cup football tournament in Pokhara.
Tara FC defeated RM FC to enter semifinals on Sunday. Gairi United defeated Fedi FC to enter last four.
In other quarterfinal matches, B13 defeated BT Orange 3-0 and Religion FC sidelined Alfa FC 4-1 to enter semifinals. Religion will play against Tara FC and B13 will meet Gairi United in semifinal matches.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 1,31,111 while runners up team will get Nrs 80,111.
Buddha Tole Yuwa club is organizing the championship.
- 5,000 Seats Installed At Grandstand Type Pokhara Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium Parapet Takes Shape (With Pictures)
- NSC Member Rajesh Gurung: We Will Host Women’s Football At Pokhara Stadium
- Grandstand Installation Begins At Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
Very New Update From Pokhara Stadium