ANFA has increased daily allowance of Nepal national team players on national duty.
The FA has increased the allowance from USD 21 to USD 35.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa revealed the increment during financial regulation revelation program at ANFA complex on Monday.
President Sherpa said that they now need to go through proper process to receive payment.
“It wasn’t like this before. Now we have changed almost everything. We are reforming the organization”, Sherpa said while revealing ANFA's financial regulation.
This is the first time ANFA has come up with financial guidelines to run the organization.
Check out the video HERE:
- Football Legend Diego Maradona Passes Away
- Karnali Province CM Visits ANFA Complex, Satdobato
- ANFA Referee Committee Nominates Prajwol Chhetri & Prakash Nath Shrestha To FIFA
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic