Nepal women’s team striker Sabitra Bhandari has been hospitalized at metro hospital, Kathmandu.
According to head coach Hari Khadka, Bhandari is suffering from chicken pox.
"She will be discharged from hospital tomorrow", said coach Khadka.
All Nepal women's football association President Bindra Dewan and other officials met Bhandari in hospital on Wednesday.
Team is setting up camp in Biratnagar for up-coming SAFF Women's championship that city is hosting from March 12-22.
Nepal will open against Bhutan on March 12 at Sahid Maidan at 3 PM.
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
- Friendly Match - Nepal U15 Vs Bhutan U15 - LIVE
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS