Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar is getting major facelift for upcoming SAFF women's championship 2019.
Biratnagar is hosting mega event for the first time in the city.
The metro has separated Nrs 1 crore for the facelift.
The local organizing committee has already started painting the stadium. They have also constructed new dugout.
Seven SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Four Nepal Internationals To Pakistan
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS